Weigh in, folks. Are Herbert West’s “legions of the undead” actually zombies?
- chrissysky reblogged this from a-little-cracked
- blackvelvetkaiju answered:They’re dead that come back to life so yes, but I consider it more of a science-gone-wrong film than a zombie flick
- chrissysky answered:First movie yes, technically. Second movie might fall more under mad scientific creations?
- cosmic-robin answered:Not really. You have to be buried first in order to count as a zombie. At least on my list :D
- thenamelessnarrator reblogged this from fyeahreanimator and added:
- fyeahreanimator reblogged this from hplovecraftbronzebustproject
- weirdsciencewithwonks likes this
- a-little-cracked reblogged this from hplovecraftbronzebustproject and added:
- hplovecraftbronzebustproject posted this